SUMMER CAMPS at MIKES BIKE PARK
Back by popular demand, Mike's Bike Park is hosting Summer camps! Camps are a great way for kids to learn new skills, increase their confidence, and make new friends. Your kids will have an incredible experience at Mike's Bike Park Summer Camp!
Summer Camps are for riders 8-14 years old and are limited to only 15 riders per camp. Camp runs from 9am-4pm daily and lunch is provided. All campers receive a 2022 Camp T-shirt, discounts on purchases, and a FREE 1-MONTH PASS to Mikes Bike Park for either July or August ($80 value).
Click on the links below for more information or send us an email at MikesBikePark@gmail.com if you have additional questions!
Mikes Bike Park
- Participants must have waiver on file
- Riders must wear helmet, follow posted rules, and be respectful
- Children 12 or under must have an adult who is at least 18 years old with them at all times while at Mikes Bike Park
- We allow Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards, and more!
- All ages and ability levels welcome
- Posted Rules must be followed at all times
Winner - 2021 Best Bike Shop in Dayton
We are proud to announce that the votes are in and we have won the 2021 Best Bike Shop in Dayton award from Dayton Magazine! Thank you to everyone who nominated us and voted for us. We are proud to serve our community and look forward to continuing our commitment to excellence!
Here is a short list of services that set us apart from your average bicycle shop:
- Order online, Pick Up IN STORE at our Dayton or Huber Heights locations
- Pickup and Delivery service within the 454 zip code
- Quick turnaround on bicycle repairs - most bikes are back to you in less than a week
- Friendly staff help everyone LOVE THEIR BIKE!
Mikes Bike Park has two floors of indoor riding for all ages and ability levels. Beginners will enjoy our "Green Line" and the Huffy Room while more experienced riders can find hundreds of amazing lines throughout the park. All riders must have a waiver on file. If you need to complete a waiver CLICK HERE. All participants who are 12 years old or younger must have an adult who is at least 18 years of age with them the entire time they are at Mikes Bike Park.
CLICK HERE for more information including rules and expectations.
Service & Repair
Bicycles can be a clean transportation alternative, a healthy stress-reducing activity, and a fun way to spend time with family outside. Our service center can get your bike ready to roll.
The Skate Shop at Mikes
Skateboards and Scooters are always welcome at Mikes Bike Park and we have the product to keep you rolling! From decks to completes, wheels to grip tape, The Skate Shop at Mikes Bike Park has you covered!