$30.00 - $35.00
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
- 5-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
- 6-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$18.99 - $30.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$91.00 - $101.00
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
$29.39 - $35.99
- Cold-forged chromoly construction - 8 splines for removal - Oversize 3-pawl design - Heavy-duty use freewheel - 13T and 14T fit Flip-Flop hubs only - Speeds: Single - Width: 3/32"
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction. - Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs - The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention - Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains - To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain - Not compatible with half-link chains - Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes. - Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub - Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness - Made in the USA
Designed to be an extra durable single speed cog option, the Stainless Steel cog features extra tall teeth and a wide 4.5 mm base to limit freehub gouging. - Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel compatible with 9,10,11 speed chains
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
- Steel - 7-speed
$40.99 - $48.99
• Steel • 8-speed
$18.99 - $31.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$11.99 - $14.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
$31.99 - $33.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
- For HG 8-speed chains
- For IG/HG chains - Zinc phosphate finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for ligtherweight
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
$24.99 - $37.99
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
- 10-speed cassette sprocket - Offers a wide range of gearing options. - Lightweight sprocket carrier, it delivers smooth gear steps and precise shifting. - Ride anywhere with smooth and precise HG shifting
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs. - Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T - Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Speeds: Single - Single sprocket for FH-MX70
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$42.99 - $51.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Page 1 of 4 Next page