- 5-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
- 6-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$16.99 - $24.79
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$18.39 - $21.59
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$47.99 - $54.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$24.99 - $37.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$91.00 - $101.00
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
These 8-speed cassettes are nickel plated for durability and constructed using the same processes as microSHIFT's higher-end cassettes, resulting in rapid, responsive shifting at an affordable price. - Nickel-plated - Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance - Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement - Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8-speed systems - Steel lock ring Gear combinations: - 12-25T: 12-13-15-17-19-21-23-25 - 11-28T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 - 11-32T: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32 - 12-32T: 12-13-15-18-21-24-28-32 - 11-34T: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34
$29.39 - $35.99
- Cold-forged chromoly construction - 8 splines for removal - Oversize 3-pawl design - Heavy-duty use freewheel - 13T and 14T fit Flip-Flop hubs only - Speeds: Single - Width: 3/32"
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
The TRS Plus Cassette offers impressive range and crisp shifting performance on both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. Using a unique two-piece, individually replaceable assembly and a 9t cog, the TRS+ provides superior ground clearance in a compact package so you can clean steeper climbs. More range, more fun, same standard. - 511% range is great for modern 1x drivetrains - 10 steel cogs, plus 1 aluminum cog increase durability - Saves weight by using smaller chainrings and shorter chains, which also provides better ground clearance - Designed for use with eBike drivetrains - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Black - Weight: 390 g
The e*Thirteen TRS Plus 12-Speed Upgrade Kit lets you upgrade your existing 11-speed SRAM drivetrain to a 12-speed drivetrain without needing new cranks, chainrings, shifters, or derailleurs. All parts and required tools are included including new internals for the SRAM shifter. - Kit is also compatible with Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12-speed drivetrains when used with Shimano 12-speed derailleurs and shifters - Smaller 9-46T cassette gives a better chainline, for longer-lasting drivetrains - The assembly utilizes XD Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 12-speed cassette, keeping the drivetrain simple, yet providing the gear range of a 2X system - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Color: Black - Weight: 336 g
The e*thirteen XCX+ is a lightweight and durable cassette that offers excellent range, and is compatible with both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. - 10 steel cogs and 1 aluminum cog provide durability - Ultra-stiff cluster keeps power at the wheels - 378% range - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-30-34 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Black - Weight: 271 g
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction. - Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs - The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention - Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains - To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain - Not compatible with half-link chains - Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$11.99 - $14.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs. - Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T - Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Speeds: Single - Single sprocket for FH-MX70
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Page 1 of 3 Next page