The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
The new sleek and aggressive Zot™ 250 gives you the power you need to take on the dark city commute. Its impressive 250 lumens fires up an extra-wide, long-range beam to maximize your coverage at night. Not limited to night, the Zot's DayLightning® mode makes you stand out in broad daylight to give you the advantage any time and anywhere you ride. It uses a low-profile flexible mount designed to strap quickly and easily to most handlebars including aerobars. Get the most out of your ride with the Zot's uncompromising safety and illumination. - Powerful 250 lumen output with 8 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes: (Boost - High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Triple Flash - Walking) - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - SteadyPulse® mode alerts nighttime motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) expands your visibility with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Light activation lockout prevents accidental light activation - Low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 60 grams - Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists - Versatite™ flexible mount conveniently attaches to most handlebars including aero bars RUN TIMES: - Low: 5 hrs - Medium: 2:30 hrs - High: 1:30 hrs - Boost: 0:45 hr - SteadyPulse®: 2:30 hrs - DayLightning®: 9 hrs - Triple Flash: 12 hrs - Walking: 21 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 2:30 hrs - MOUNTING: Flexible Handlebar Mount - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 60g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Safety first, the AMPP400 comes with maximum side visibility, securely held in place with our adjustable FlexTight bracket. FEATURES: - High power rechargeable headlight (400 lm) - Powerful wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side cut outs for enhanced side visibility - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Battery indicator mode flashes red when less than 20% - Lightweight and compact polycarbonate body - USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included) - Mode memory function - 4 light modes: High, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing - Secure FlexTight bracket for quick installation - Water resistant - Optional helmet mount, center fork bracket available Modes/Run time: - High mode: 400 lumens | 2.5hrs - Low mode: 200 lumens | 5hrs Dimensions/Weight: - 32 x 102 x 33 mm - Weight: 95 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: - High intensity white LED X1 Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) - Helmet mount (5341831N) Recharge time: - Approximately 4-5hrs (USB2.0 recharge) - About 300 recharge times (until rated capacity drops to 70%
Safety first, the AMPP500 comes with maximum side visibility, securely held in place with our adjustable FlexTight bracket. FEATURES: - High power rechargeable headlight (500 lm) - Powerful wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side cut outs for enhanced side visibility - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Battery indicator mode flashes red when less than 20% - Lightweight and compact polycarbonate body - USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included) - Mode memory function - 4 light modes: High, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing - Secure FlexTight bracket for quick installation - Water resistant - Optional helmet mount, center fork bracket available Modes/Run time: - High mode: 500 lumens | 1.5hrs - Low mode: 250 lumens | 3.5hrs Dimensions/Weight: - 32 x 102 x 33 mm - Weight: 95 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: - High intensity white LED X1 Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) - Helmet mount (5341831N) Recharge time: - Approximately 4-4.5hrs (USB2.0 recharge) - About 300 recharge times (until rated capacity drops to 70%)
A bright and dependable 400 lumen headlight at a great price. As the days shorten in length, a solid yet sleek light is important for commuting home or finishing off a long training ride. The Volt400XC provides four lighting modes (high, low, hyper-constant, and flashing) that range from 400 to 100 lumens to ensure you have the right illumination option to get you home safely. With its easily attached rubber bar mount, USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery, and high-intensity white LED the Volt400XC is the perfect bar-mounted headlight for riding in the dark. - Includes micro USB charging cable Features: - 400 Lumens - High-intensity white LED - Easy to attach and remove rubber bar mount - Battery: Li-ion USB Rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function - Double-click changes light to high-mode from current pattern Modes/Run Time: - High: Approx 2.5 Hour (400 Lumens) - Low: Approx 13.5 Hours (100 Lumens) - Hyper-Constant: Approx 12 Hours (400/50 Lumens) - Flashing: Approx 110 Hours (100 Lumens) - Charging time: 6 hours via micro USB 2.0
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
Page 1 of 6 Next page